This is a $-saving bundle of 26 HIGHLY engaging digital activities your class will LOVE. Students will feel more like they're on a fun scavenger hunt or playing an exciting game than doing work.
- Instant feedback for correct/incorrect answers
- Optional recording pages you can print or put into Seesaw Activities, etc.
- TONS of valuable math and literacy skill practice with an engaging game-style feel
- 2 easy ways to access the activities in class or from home: QR codes or a web address. Teachers can insert either of these into any learning management system like Seesaw, Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Schoology, etc.
GOOD NEWS: NO special log-ins or accounts are required! Just click the link! These work with any device. All you need is internet access. SIMPLE!
- CVC words (3 games of 12 words each)
- letter identification (2 games: one for capital & one for lowercase)
- beginning, middle, and ending sounds (6 games: 2 for beginning sounds, 2 for middle, and 2 for ending sounds)
- counting to 12
- tally marks
- addition (ways to make 5, ways to make 10, +1, doubles facts)
- subtraction (within 10, -1)
- coins (nickels and pennies)
- non-standard measurement
- ten frames
- time to the hour
- weight on a balance scale
- multiplication (15 of the most commonly missed facts)